Relaxation For Meditation

It allows to open your energy, finding and creating works of your life, and your awaken energy can bring you growth, expansion, renewal, and aliveness.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Visualize a singer-song-writer under the full moon4

When thier sings were climaxed, a beautiful lady came to me and began to sing a song. I followed her song with the harp.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
For once she was a true love of mine.

Have her make me a cambric shirt
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Without a seam or fine needle work
And then she'll be a true love of mine.
………………………………….

It’s song was “Scarborough Fair” That called me back to the memory I lost in the past.

Continue next.

Here's the address of my website;

http://www.relaxation-for-meditation.com

I hope you enjoy it.

Daijiro Hayashida

Listen to Free Silva UltraMind Training Online
Get a 9 chapter eBook and 30 minute audio on the Silva UltraMind System - for Free. Special Promotion this week. Click here now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home