Relaxation For Meditation

It allows to open your energy, finding and creating works of your life, and your awaken energy can bring you growth, expansion, renewal, and aliveness.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Visualize a singer-song-writer under the full moon.

Visualize a singer-song-writer under the full moon.

Do you have some curious experiences?

For example, you already know them however you visit some place or meet some person for the first time…..deja vu?

I visited a village in the deep green and I want to stay overnight.

I don’t know why I feel to come back to my old memories. Fresh air touches to me? Or for strong smell of grass?

When I met a lady at first, I felt instinctively to know her for a long time ago.

That night was the full of the moon.

After the dinner, the host of the lodging asked me to join the party under the full moon.

Although that night was a jet-black darkness, various creatures were chatting each other which I could not understand in the deep darkness.

I was surprised to be filled with such sounds.

continue to next blog.

Here's the address of my website;

http://www.relaxation-for-meditation.com

I hope you enjoy it.

Daijiro Hayashida

Listen to Free Silva UltraMind Training Online
Get a 9 chapter eBook and 30 minute audio on the Silva UltraMind System - for Free. Special Promotion this week. Click here now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home