Relaxation For Meditation

It allows to open your energy, finding and creating works of your life, and your awaken energy can bring you growth, expansion, renewal, and aliveness.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Visualize a singer-song-writer under the full moon.2

I could not see anything in the darkness. She guided me to the place without getting lost.

For a minute, we were walking through the deep darkness.

Suddenly, I could understand we reached a square by the sound of wind and grass.

After that,full moon appeared the crack of the clouds, and the sky became clear.

I found huge and white ruins which were lighted up by the moon.

Local people were waiting for us with wearing the white robe.

continue to next blog.

Here is the address of my website;

http://www.relaxation-for-meditation.com

I hope you enjoy it.

Listen to Free Silva UltraMind Training Online
Get a 9 chapter eBook and 30 minute audio on the Silva UltraMind System - for Free. Special Promotion this week. Click here now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home